Country Vet Naturals Dog Food: Active Athlete
A highly digestible, natural dog food that contains 30% protein and 20% fat which means higher kcal per cup to support the energy needed to perform at the highest level.
- AO-Biotics® Amaferm®, a precision-based prebiotic that impacts intake, feed digestibility and nutrient absorption for optimum digestive health and performance
- Contains ingredients to support superior joint health.
- Omega 6 and Omega 3 to enhance skin and hair condition.
- 30% protein and 20% fat which means higher kcal per cup to support the energy needed to perform at the highest level.
- No corn, wheat or soy fillers.
FEEDING DIRECTIONSFood requirements will vary depending on breed, environment, temperature and stress factors. Highly active, athletic dogs will require an additional amount of food depending on their level of activity. Food intake should be adjusted to maintain optimum body weight. Provide clean, fresh water at all times. Puppies – may be fed to puppies at approximately four weeks of age. Introduce dry dog food to puppies by moistening with water. It is recommended that puppies be fed at least three times per day. Adjust feeding amounts according to the guideline below. Gestating/Lactating Females – may require additional amounts of food to maintain desired body condition. Adjust feeding rate accordingly. Weight (lbs.) Daily Amount Up to 25 lbs. 1/2 - 1 1/2 cups 26 - 50 lbs. 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 cups 51 - 100 lbs. 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 cups Over 100 lbs. 3 1/2 cups plus Add ½ cup for each 10 lbs. of body weight over 100 lbs. Amounts are based on a standard 8-ounce measuring cup. One measuring cup holds approximately 4.0 ounces of food.
DO NOT FEED TO